Alphaland Alphaland

A wonderful experience

I was very impressed with this game. At first I was a bit skeptical (like most others) because of how stripped down the game was, I have seen plenty of "the graphics are supposed to be crappy/simple" Flash games before, but my reaction quickly turned in favor.

While I do agree that many game developers could recreate a game like this quickly and easily, I challenge today's developers to be able to create the same sense of wonder as you captured so well. I cannot remember playing a flash game that made me feeling so hopelessly 'lost' as I did here. Upon leaving each screen I found myself filled with emotions of hope and fear of the potential emptiness that may lie ahead. I wanted to find the end, but at the same time I didn't.

So wonderful job. I really enjoyed the falling sensations and various puzzle of basic logic that you put in, it all fit really well together and the small text boxes became very touching as the player progressed. Great work, High Five, and A+. Looking forward to future projects.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

One of the greatest Flash Games of our time.

More and more I feel the average day of surfing Flash games I find myself looking at pure crap based off of generic ideas and regenerated (perhaps regurgitated) frameworks, this on the other hand breaks the barrier. The idea is absolutely wonderful and incredibly creative. The compilation of all the hard work put into art, programming, and sound makes this game really come together, it doesn't lack anything, but goes over the top in almost every possible category. So thank you so much for setting the bar for what a Flash game really should be, this is the epitome of what we should look for in Flash games, good work to everyone who helped out in some way.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Excellent job

This game series is a great example of how game developers should be thinking up cool new flash games instead of making repeats based off of other games, nice work.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

Hahah

Ahh, that is funny.

"Dad! You never catch the dragon!"
"I almost got him!"

CitySmasher CitySmasher

Fun

This game is really neat, my favorite aspect is the fire and explosion effects, you did a really nice job with those. I would add a few more details to the monster, looks a little basic to me. But a good game

Transmigration Transmigration

Beautiful

Wow, that was a nice experiment, the graphics where amazing and extreamly colorful with lots of eye-candy. It really was a fun little time-waster. The game-play wasn't all that magical, I mean the programming was good but the game was just a spacebar button masher, but I'm sure you've been told that already. Well I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

Nice work Jiggy

Heh i remember playing the demo for this a while back, it turned out pretty good, Its really nice to see you constantly improving on your programming skills, excellent. You worked it up fairly quick so I don't have all that much critisism for you execpt I was expecting a little bit more graphically, I know that you can also rock that field of work as well.

Happy Cyclopsland Happy Cyclopsland

Awesome Game Mate

this game is hilarious and fun to play, I really am suprised to see the score, it should be much higher in my opinion, the only thing not freaking amazing is the graphics and they arent even that bad. Anyways you have my vote, good game :)

BasV responds:

Graphics aren't my thing.. I know it could've been better, by adding more.. It's a bit empty now.. I just don't like drawing :P thanks for the review !

Rage 2! Rage 2!

Nice game, few things tho

This game was pretty good, well put together. I did specificly like the explosions and ffire effects, and for stick figures the movement was pretty clean. A few things I would have like to see differ would for 1: more effect on gravity, it took him like 30 seconds to get back down to earth, kind of annoying. His health would go in the negatives, not a big deal but that code is easily fixable.
Also the enemy AI was well, decent there are defenitly was it can be improved, but aside from constructive critisism I'd say its a solid game, nice job

Cosmoseth responds:

hAEHAEHAE

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Crazy, simply crazy

I havent been on newgrounds alot lately but when I saw a game by mrjiggmin I just had to play it. It was pretty freaking cool, expecially how to managed to distort the camera view so well. How is Destroyers of Planets doing, i played the preview a couple of months ago and it looked real nice cant wait till the final thing.