Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Breath taking...

Wow, I remember way back when I first started off in flash - Bunnykill 3 being one of my biggest inspirations in the collection of flash animations, a true masterpiece. And now years later, it's so glorious to see the release of BK4. I'm ecstatic about the drive you have to make these animations. Not only are you able to fill your animation with high-motion non-stop action, but you keep it coming -- not showing any sign of loss of quality due to lack of motivation or readiness to 'finish the stinking thing already' - no, you only continue to make it better. So I thank you Mottis, for making such a quality animation. It was easily my favorite BK so far. Good luck with BK5, which I'm already excited for. Until then...

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

Awesome!

This was great! the concept and sound effects were awesome. Great work!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

What a beautiful way to end a great series

Excellent job on a fantastic series. Not only is the animation smooth, the song choice setting, and the story line cute, but it has a nice message. Absolutely adorable and wonderful in every way.

Alphaland Alphaland

A wonderful experience

I was very impressed with this game. At first I was a bit skeptical (like most others) because of how stripped down the game was, I have seen plenty of "the graphics are supposed to be crappy/simple" Flash games before, but my reaction quickly turned in favor.

While I do agree that many game developers could recreate a game like this quickly and easily, I challenge today's developers to be able to create the same sense of wonder as you captured so well. I cannot remember playing a flash game that made me feeling so hopelessly 'lost' as I did here. Upon leaving each screen I found myself filled with emotions of hope and fear of the potential emptiness that may lie ahead. I wanted to find the end, but at the same time I didn't.

So wonderful job. I really enjoyed the falling sensations and various puzzle of basic logic that you put in, it all fit really well together and the small text boxes became very touching as the player progressed. Great work, High Five, and A+. Looking forward to future projects.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

One of the greatest Flash Games of our time.

More and more I feel the average day of surfing Flash games I find myself looking at pure crap based off of generic ideas and regenerated (perhaps regurgitated) frameworks, this on the other hand breaks the barrier. The idea is absolutely wonderful and incredibly creative. The compilation of all the hard work put into art, programming, and sound makes this game really come together, it doesn't lack anything, but goes over the top in almost every possible category. So thank you so much for setting the bar for what a Flash game really should be, this is the epitome of what we should look for in Flash games, good work to everyone who helped out in some way.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Excellent job

This game series is a great example of how game developers should be thinking up cool new flash games instead of making repeats based off of other games, nice work.

-the other side- -the other side-

Awsome

I really like this beat. This really can get the body moving and just kinda makes me wanna move, i dunno I love it.

Waterflame responds:

:D ty ^-^

-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

This is a sweet sound

This is a sound i would be looking for, but its not just a sound, or a bunch of sounds. Its rythm, it gets the soul involved and sets the feeling and the mood of the timeset. good stuff!